Sunday, 2 December 2012
Anywho... the good - no, GREAT, news is that my three pals over at Feline Purr-spective gave me the lovely, stupendous and beautiful Blogger of the Year award. Oohhh... I'm so happy. So very thrilled. So honoured. Thank you Sherlock, Traveler & Ash. I shall cherish it always.
Of course, there are some rules involved with this Blogger of the Year award and we recipients aren't supposed to change 'em or anything so I'm gonna do just what Sherlock, Traveler & Ash did and provide you with a link for the rules. It's best that way, I think. Then I won't accidentally screw anything up or anything. Okay? Now, here's the link... http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ It's a pretty neat place to visit and whatnot so you'll wanna check it out, for sure. Also, there's stuff at this link 'bout the stars you can collect if given the award more than once. A must read. Absolutely!
Now here comes the fun part. I get to pass along the Blog of the Year award for 2012 to other bloggers. There were so many from whom to choose... What to do... What to do... I finally managed to narrow it down to seven. Here goes...
- Sherlock, Traveler & Ash at Feline Purr-spective
It's a great blog and this way, they'll collect another star.
- Savannah at Savannah's Paw Tracks
Love the interviews she does with other rescued kitties. So
- the peep at God's Little People
This peep does incredible work with ferals in Greece. She
saves so many!
- Herman at It's a Wonderpurr Life
My BFF does amazing interviews of our pals on twitter and
now, his sister is gettin' in on the act too. Cooking wif Gidget is fantastic!
- Sammy at onespoiledcat
Think my pal here might need one more star to complete his collection. Plus, everyone loves
his Tuesday Teasers. He's practically famous for them.
- Callie & Sassy at Troublin' Times
Oohhh... the stories they tell. Amazing!
- Nellie at Cat from Hell
Nellie has her fair share of adventures, too. Great Stuff!
And just when you thought the award ceremonies were over, you find out they're not! You see... way back in November or something... I was given the Seven Things About Me award not once, not twice but three times. You know what they say... Third time's the charm! So yes, I am finally accepting this lovely award officially.
I was given this beautiful award by none other than Sammy over at the world-famous blog, onespoiledcat. He writes a great blog, enjoyed by many. Then Speedy from Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny gave me the award. That's right! Speedy is a blogging bunny. Neat, huh? And my pals Sherlock, Traveler & Ash from Feline Purr-spective gave me this one, too. They're such thoughtful kitties, you know. All three of these blogs are WONDERFUL and really, if you haven't read them yet, you should. You won't be disappointed. I promise.
For this award, I need to tell you seven things about myself so here they are..
- I am a boy kitty with a girls' name. Not my fault. All the peep's fault, of course.
- Tobias likes me to licka-da-top-o-her-head but I'm not too fond of doing that anymore. I could get
fur balls, you know.
- Since seeing my sister Mason enjoying the cuddles, I am beginning to allow peep #1 to cuddle me
in her arms more. In fact, the other night, I fell asleep there. So did the peep's arm! hehehe...
- I never lie on my back, exposin' my tummy... even though it's a super-duper cute tummy.
- I make the peep work hard for every single picture she gets of me. She gets lots of pictures of the
top of my head and the back of my back, I think. hehehe...
- I will NOT eat trout or duck. Yucky, yucky, yucky... so NOT for my tummy.
- Even though there are twelve of us cats (not including nosey neighbour cat and the cat who came
back), I am one of only four cats allowed in my office unattended. Firstly, it's MY office where I
write MY blog so I have to get in there. But secondly, I'm a good kitty - unlike the other eight (or
ten) - who might do naughty things if left in there without the watchful eye of a peep.
And now I get to pass this award on to seven more bloggers. So... the winners are...
- Felix & Jasper at Felix and Jasper Blogalot
- Patchy Meow at The Five Cats Chronicles
- Trouble & Mischief at DeccaCats
- the crew at Colehouse Cats
- Molly at Doggymolly's Blog
- Pernille at My Little Cat World
- Moe & Mindy at Team Tabby
And last but certainly not least... there's one more award. It's the Family of Bloggers award and it's for any and every blogger out there that's part of this wonderful blogging community. So if you don't already have it, grab it! Stick it on your blog and count yourself a part of the Blogosphere family! At least, that's what I did.