Hey there folks! I've got some news and it's of the super-duper good kind. I have been awarded three new awards. Oohhhh my friends... I am so excited. I'm so very, very excited. They're so beautiful... so lovely... so absolutely wonderfully fantastic. I love 'em!
I know. I'm a little late in accepting these awards. I'd like to say I was back-logged with busyness or something but the truth is... well... it's just all the peep's fault. You know how she is, right? I needed her to write down the URLs and whatnot of all the blogs I'm linking to but remember how she got herself broken with that cat bite and infection? Well, I guess she has an excuse this time... sort of. All I have to say on the matter is, there had better be no more such nonsense. It's so hard to find good help.
Now here's the thing... All these awards have rules and in each case, I'm supposed to pass the award along to a specified number of blogs. But even if the awards say otherwise, I'm gonna just do ten for each, okay? I've been reading up a storm as of late. So much so that I think my eyes are thoroughly crossed... and I'm not even a Siamese cat! So, ten blogs for each of three awards is thirty and thirty is a lot. Thirty is more than enough, I should think. Also, I tried to give the awards to cats who hadn't already received them but I might have made some mistakes so... if I present you with an award you already have, just take one of the others. Sound good? The truth is, each and every one of you deserve all three.
The first award was given to me way back in August by my friend Cathrine Garnell who writes the Cathrine Garnell's Blog blog. Hehehe.... Yeah, she's got the word blog right in the name so it gets doubled up. I like that. She's actually not a cat but rather, a peep. She and I met on twitter and have been friends, now, for a mouse's age. She presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award and it's very, very pretty. I love the colour. Cathrine, thanks so much for this pretty award. In accepting this award, I'm supposed to share seven random thoughts about myself. Hmmm.... let's see....
1. I'm a boy cat even if I do have a girls' name.
2. I have a BFF and his name is Herman!
3. I live with eleven other cats and, I have to say, eleven is a lot!
4. Sometimes, I have been known to give the peeps a hard time 'bout coming in at night.
5. I've taken to sleeping on the coffee table in the family room, as of late.
6. I'm not just a tabby cat. I'm a sterling silver tabby. Some might say platinum.
7. In one month, I'll be celebrating my one year of blogging anniversary.
Now, I'm gonna pass this Versatile Blogger Award along to ten other kitties. It was supposed to be fifteen but... you know... Also, they're supposed to be relatively new bloggers but there's relative and there's relative. And speaking of relatives, the first recipient is Basil and he's a relative of Cathrine but I didn't see this award posted on his blog so I figured he needed one.
- Basil of Basil the Bionic Cat's Blog
- CJ of CJs PawPad
- Devilcat, Onyxia & Darcy of Bromford Court Cats
- Sophia of Diva Kitty & the Fluffies
- Lily of Lily Le Mew
- Chester of Chester Smooshy Face
- Laila & Minchie of Cat-a-Holic with Laila & Minchie
- the mom of The Misadventures of Me
- Cattywumpus of Cattywumpus
- Oldcat of Oldcat's Eye
Okay dokay... on to award number two! My great friend Sammy of the award-winning and world-famous blog, onespoiledcat, was kind enough to give me the Addictive Blog Award 'cause he says my blog is addictive. Hmmm... I wonder if it's as addictive as the nip. In accepting this award, I'm supposed to share why I blog and how my blogging journey all began. Well, I guess I've just got stuff to say, you know? The ol' peep considers herself to be a bit of a writer... cosy mysteries she calls 'em. She's had some stuff published and I figured, if someone will publish her stuff... well... then... I'm a shoe in... even if I don't actually wear shoes... 'cause I'm a cat and all. So eleven months ago, I got the peep to set up my Blogger account and the rest is history.
This award is supposed to be passed along to ten other blogs. Whew! At least I got that one right.
- Katie of Katie Isabella
- Spitty of Spitty Speaks
- Callie of Troublin' Times
- Katie of GLOGIRLY
- Eric & Flynn of Eric and Flynn's Adventures
- Austin of (CAT)achresis
- Sparkle of Sparkle the Designer Cat
- Max, Bugsy & Knuckles of Max the Quilt Cat
- Abby, Boo & Gracie of MANX MNEWS
- Marley, Iza & Ayla of Mark's Mews
And last but certainly not least, is the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. This, too, was given to me by my pal Sammy over at onespoiledcat. What a nice guy, huh? For this award, I just need to complete the sentence, "A good reader is..." Hmmm... well... I think a good reader is a good listener. Someone who really listens to what the words are sayin' even if they are on paper and not being spoken out loud or anything. Don't you agree?
Fourteen cats or peeps are supposed to receive this award but we've already discussed this, right? So... I'm passing it along to ten.
- Mario of Mario's Meowsings
- Nellie of Cat From Hell's Blog
- Brandi of Catitude
- Derby & Ducky of Derby and Ducky
- Raja & Arbuckle of The Bengal Boyz
- Herman of It's a Wonderpurr Life
- Alexi of Krasota Castle Cats
- Tom of Whisker Messages from a Church Cat
- Shaggy & Scout of Little Cat Feet
- Savannah of Savannah's Paw Tracks
MOUSES! that sure was a lot of typing of URLs the ol' peep did for me. Didn't think she had it in her, to tell you the truth.
Now, for all three awards, recipients should thank the cat giving them the award - and that would be me - and link back to that cat's blog - and that would be Nerissa's Life - and, of course, put a picture up of their new award on their blog! That's the fun part, you know.
I hope you all enjoy receiving these awards as much as I enjoyed giving them to you. You're all a great bunch of bloggers and you really, really deserve to be awarded more often. Now, if you'll excuse me... I really must notify each and every one of you recipients so that you know you've won. Purrs to all!!!