So, the other day (actually, it was more than a week ago but I'm only now, finally, getting my act together) my friend Mario at Mario's Meowsings gave me an award... The Liebster Award. I was thrilled and felt so privileged. Now it's time for me to make my own nominations.
Let me tell you.... it was hard. There are so many blogs out there. And so many of them are really, really wonderful. I've been doing a whole lot of reading these last few days. Choosing only five was almost next to impossible. I have to say 'almost' because, well... I was able to pick just five in the end. But it was really hard. And I wish I could have chosen more. I wish I could have chosen way, way more. There are some amazing animal blogs. Simply, amazing.
So, here are the five I have chosen... I do hope everybody will check them out. They're ALL great!
1. Purrchance to Dream http://daphnex.blogspot.com/
'Cause my peep loves her Shakespeare... whatever that is.
2. Pandafur http://pandafur.blogspot.com/
Met her on twitter and she's really nice. So is her husband Petie.
3. Tiger Lily's Pad http://thetigerlilypad2.blogspot.com/
'Cause I like tigers and the peep likes the lilies. Remember, lilies are toxic for cats so whatever
you do... don't eat them! Not even a nibble!!!
4. Katie Isabella http://katieisabella.blogspot.com/
Katie... you remind me of my mama and I miss her. She was beautiful, too.
5. Kattonic Cats http://kattoniccats.blogspot.com/
I'm told I had an Auntie Sadie whom I never met. I'm sure she was wonderful. Just like the
Sadie here at Kattonic Cats.
Now, each of you who were nominated can nominate five more blogs. Ooohhhh.... the fun is only beginning. Then you need to follow these steps... sorry Mario, but I'm gonna quote you pretty much word for word on this one. Hope you don't mind. But you did it so well, I really couldn't do any better.
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Choose 5 blogs to pass the award along to. These
should have fewer than 200 followers each.
4. Let recipients know about their nomination by leaving a
comment on their blogs.
Let the games begin!